Friday, June 4, 2010

UN-fucking-believable

I don't know about all of you, but I've stayed clear of all the BP-fucking up the environment-oil catastrophe. It's just so unbelievable I can't really even wrap my brain around it. And watching that little live-feed on the news with the oil gushing out makes me just wanna sit in front of the screen and pop Xanax.

So, I guess I'm not being a very responsible citizen by turning a blind eye to it, but I'm sorry turning on the TV and watching some woman in her garage in Louisiana recommending to the government that she thinks hay and hair will solve the problem, or the high school kid on CNN who thinks pouring cement over the top will clog it up...it's just too much for me to believe that this is where we are with this situation.

My buddy Chris Constable snapped this pic on the corner of Lafayette and Broadway

1 comment:

Damien said...

I agree. It's just too much to think about on a daily basis. Love the blog btw...