Wednesday, May 26, 2010

VMAN Scandinavian Party

Hit the ground runnin' Tuesday night (and hard) with a VMAN party over at the Hudson Hotel to celebrate the launch of their latest Scandinavian issue. SO much fun. And so many faces from both New York and Copenhagen that I hadn't seen forever.The highlight for me was getting to hang with the legendary Pat Cleveland who, once I told I'd just flown in from Texas, shared stories with me about her time with Halston there in the 70's, doing trunk shows for Neiman Marcus (amazing!) I also loved the VMAN collage they'd done on an entire wall, which, for those of us who started with the mag from the beginning...it was sort of like a walk down memory lane.

It was great to be out and in the mix again! Richard Chai, Brad Kroenig, Salieu, Eva Kruse and Thomas Hargreave, Alek Wek, Matthias Lauridsen, Georgina, Siri, Jay, Jorge, James, Sally, Peter, Kiko...the list goes on! Catch the complete story and pics here!

No comments: