Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yo bitches!

OMG did you think I'd died? I know, I know, It's been forever and I got some "splainin" to do. I've just been, well, I don't really know what to say about my....lack of interest? busy-ness?...something. I just haven't wanted to be chained to my computer for, awhile, actually. In the meantime, I've been gettin pretty active on the jdvision page on Facebook.

A week or so ago I posted all my backstage twitpics from SS 10 NY fashion week and tonight I've just uploaded a folder of candid shots I found on my external hard drive with about a hundred or so images. Like this one of me, Aggy and Behati leaving Boombox in Milan several years back.

Click here to see more. And in the meantime, I think you may be hearing more from me in the near future.

1 comment:

Eric.Granwehr said...

finally. i check this thing every day!