Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gossip Girls

Check this out. So I'm flickin' through an old folder of images the other night (still working on my website that's said COMING SOON for the last year) and I see, what appears to be, Ed Westwick. Nah, couldn't be. Gossip Girl's only been on television a few years and these pics are from the SS08 after party for The Cast, which took place back in September of o7. So, I don't think anything of it.

That is until I come across this shot of Chase Crawford a few minutes later. So, basically what you're looking at are two "Pre-Gossip Girl-fame" shots, of two cute guys in a crowd. That I just happen to notice. And photograph. Even funnier, if you flick through the slideshow from that night, they're not even mentioned.


And speaking of Gossip Girls. Last Summer I shot Jessica Szohr for Teen Vogue. I was gonna do a post on her but had to wait until the issue came out and by that time I was on hiatus. She's a lot of fun FYI, we had a really good time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those two are definately straight
gay guys dont wear necklaces

Gaby said...

Actors are straight?

David Blanch. said...

I like this blog so much!
I follow you here and in twitter.
xo