Monday, August 3, 2009


So I'm out of here! For a month. I haven't had a break in 3 yrs. and need some serious R&R. The Tweets and status updates...BBM's, texting..all of it. You may get a possible twit here and there, but for the most part, I'll be around. Dreaming of beaches and sun. See ya at the end of the month!


American in Zurich said...

Have a great Vacay, JD. Thanks for the pics, blog, posts and tweets.

Anonymous said...

BVI is my favorite. Enjoy the baths!

Cialina said...

Have fun where ever you're going!!

Jamie said...


kudiz said...

Enjoy it!

khmer gay said...

HI sir,that it is nice to be in your site,,,, I really love and May I put it in my blog list?
it is a honor if I put your site in my blog list,, more over it so great if you could put my blog in your friend list or blog list..
Here is my blog
I do hope you will not mind to share friendship with me,and make more friends in the world.
My best regards,

Warm hug...xxxxxxxxx
Khmer gay

veritas said...

hi jd!!,i love all the lara coverage you have on your blog,and i hope your having lots sun and beach time!

0841017658 said...

Hello, your site really interesting, especially the pictures I really love and see the movies,
I recently came across your blog and have been watching movie and looking pictures along. I thought I would leave my first comment.
I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed your webblog. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
you have a good job.
could you share to allow me exchange links your blong i happy put your blog in my blog list ?
Here is my blog
and you please put my blog to your blog list if you dont mind me , I do hope you will be kind to
do what i reguest,
Thank you so much for your sharing to me


ricrom said...

Dude, when is your vacay over, I'm totally stuck in shitty phx and you were my only link to civilization. Also when are you going to photograph Leo Giamani? whew...... RR

Anonymous said...

Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Oh and can you link to my blog?

actually, I don't have one 8}
so never mind that.

just come back soon and post some more hotties

peace out

swaim said...

Hi JD,

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday.
E.mail me when you get a second as your address just bounced back.
I have a job opp./request if you are up for it.


Anonymous said...

it's about time you come to write us beyotch, im here stuck with pelayos, brianboy and lord knows what... they are good but c'mon men! i hope you come with a splash and some good dicks for us
love you

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Where are you? 30 days is up!

Time to get back to work:)


Anonymous said...