Monday, May 11, 2009

twitter.com/jdvision

Okay so, I did it. Whoever commented on my Twitter post back in March that I'd be "twitting in no time," was, well, sorta correct. If you consider a couple months "no time." To be honest, it hasn't interested me as there's no-ones every move I'm that concerned with. However, now that my new BB's got a cam, TwitPic could be fun. And of course with that comes a Twitter acct.

So, here I am. Believe it or not, I try to keep it pretty clean on this blog. My Twitter acct. however will be a little more...extra curricular. So if you're unaware of what a big whore I am and don't wanna hear about all the hot guys I pick up (on a daily basis) then I suggest you stick to the blog. Here's my TwitPic page.

7 comments:

Celine said...

jd!!!

no!!!

luis said...

no, i don't understand twitter yet...

Alberto said...

extra curricular...luvs it!

tribalpottery said...

See I was right then! :) Welcome to Twitter JD. I'm sure you'll love it!

George G said...

Is this a self portrait in the pic?

Anonymous said...

Im loving your "lick my twit" but when does the part come where youre having sex? You know, hte "extra curicular"
??

Anonymous said...

god i want you so bad
ctguy128@yahoo.com.....