Friday, May 1, 2009

Room For Rent(ed)

If anyone's looking for a cool place in the city this summer, or if you're already here and looking for something new, I've got one. Well, it's not mine, it's a friend who's a stylist and has a big beautiful space down in the LES/Chinatown.




It's $1,500 a month, you can do short or long-term, it's got cable, internet and AC and you don't have to waste your time dealing with freaks on Craigslist. She's very cool and travels a lot so you'd have the place to yourself quite a bit. Great space for the right person! Lemme know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats up JD, well here are two guys from Germany, looking for a cool place to stay for a month this summer in the big apple.

If there is any interest message us at:
ma-ca-bo@gmx.de!

Anonymous said...

Hello
i'm coming to NYC for summer schooling

im looking for a place from july 5th until august 9th

If this is till an option could you please conatct me at yoridaviyas@hotmail.com and i can send you or your friend more info on myself

if not,any other suggestions would also be great as craigslist is indeed a nightmare....lol

Graci mille
Yori

Anonymous said...

hey JD....I'm a teacher in Toronto, Canada lookin for a place for the summer in NYC. Looking from beginning July to end of August. My email is grh@hotmail.com, my name is Greg. cheers! g

Arseni K said...

I'm coming to NY for school in January 2010. Any chance she'd be leaving till about May or June 2010? :)

Worth a shot...

bea said...

hey jd. im interested in renting the apartment since im staying in nyc this summer. please let me know the details. my email ad is bea_macasaet86(at)yahoo.com

will wait for your email. thanks!