Thursday, May 14, 2009

DOTW

How funny I just got an email from this kid called Zachary Araki who has a blog called Patent Leather Daddy. It's your basic Slava, Brian Kenny, Tony Ward, Francois Sagat hot-daddy kinda blog, (I guess) however, that's not the funny part.

He just notified me that I am this week's DOTW (Daddy Of The Week.) Huh? So...what's up with this Daddy thing I've been gettin' lately?? (I know how it's translated in bed,) but what's a Daddy? Am I a Daddy? Are Daddy's good? Can anyone be a Daddy?
Do you have to be old to be a Daddy? HELP!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

U r a DILF my friend..woof!

Jay Wilson said...

WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

DADDY EQUALS GOOD!

:-P

Sohyle said...

DADDY(S) are HOT!

DADDY(S) are not always old...JD your not old, but ur a hot daddy!

Alberto said...

Hey Daddy, can I sit on your lap?

Oh wait, methinks we might be about the same age (I remember Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman too)

So what's the criteria to join Club Daddy?

Xico de Cadoro said...

I'm a total Daddy and I'm having the time of my life, best propositions I've had in years have come to me as a Daddy...enjoy !