Thursday, May 21, 2009


For those of you who can't get enough of the piece 60 Minutes did on our beloved Anna (there has not been one office this week I've walked in to where at least one person wasn't watching it,) click here for extra bits from the interview. I actually thought she came off pretty well...minus the tight camera and all the tilty head action. And I love, when discussing obesity in America, how she compares people in Minnesota to "small houses."


Covet Deschanel said...

Lol, I was thinking the exact same thing when I was watching it. "Can you please zoom out?!" I thought I was the only one, lol.

Che said...

LOL Me three The camera was so close to Anna's face I could almost see her pores!!!!!!

I think she got that nickname in england

according to the link above she got the nickname nuclear wintour when she was an editr in the UK