Wednesday, April 29, 2009

V59 Sneak Preview

Okay bitches! Get ready. Here is your exclusive sneak preview of the amazing Summer swimsuit issue Mario Testino shot for V59! (On newsstands next week.) They had originally sent me shots of the girls to run but, of course, I emailed back saying "No!! The guys!"

However, in fairness to all you straight boys out there, I'm gonna go ahead and let you see some of the girls as well, as it's such an amazing line-up.
48 pages of hot-bod after hot-bod, with everyone from Eva Herzigova, David Gandy and Gisele to Kate Moss, Daria and Garrett Neff. And wait til you see the covers! You'll die!








Go to V Magazine for video preview!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

major !!!

dave peterson said...

thats more like it!

HuyLuong said...

i have to have this issue, which is my first V ever! :)

DoMo said...

mmmmm

Junee said...

Wow can't wait to grab this issue.. Quik question you failed to mention or put up a pic of Naomi Campbell being on the cover or even being in the magazine why is that?

JD FERGUSON said...

Because I mentioned my favorite models. Plus they didn't send me an image of Naomi. Which is why I linked to the shots of her on the V site.

m a u said...

sexy

E.S.Kinny said...

MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR!!!

the sexiest issue ever

EJ said...

fuck I love Mario

underneath said...

I am really looking forward to this!

Junee said...

WOW....I actually got a response from JD!!!!!!!!! Thnxs for responding!
Junee
xoxoxo