Thursday, April 16, 2009

Relapse 2009

Anyone that's on my Facebook knows I've been trying to quit smoking. I have days I don't smoke at all and then days where I think 5 Parliament lights a day (along with the gym, lots of water, vitamins and supplements) is still better than a pack-and-a-half of American Spirits. However, I just realized, sharing a smoke out on my steps with a friend, it's actually the two cigs and coffee in the morning that ruin my energy and taint my entire day. Ugh...baby steps, I guess.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

read "Easy Way to Stop Smoking"
by Allen Carr

worked for me and my friends.

Anonymous said...

eye of the tiger bro

Anonymous said...

See a hypnotist ... Everyone I know who has quit this way has had a 100% success rate.

Anonymous said...

JD, i know this had nothing to do with you quitting smoking. . . . but you're such a cute guy :)

His Whoreness said...

The Rothman Sandwich is my daily downfall too

*raises fist in solidarity*

Anonymous said...

awww, good luck

AND HELP LARA WITH HER PROBLEM

Emily said...

Tea tree oil toothpicks were the only thing that ever worked for me. Good luck JD! Miss you! xo

isthisyellow? said...

ew don't smoke

Anonymous said...

Allen Carr worked for me too

IRIE OTOKO said...

Hi JD: I am a big fan of your blog here in Japan. Actually, I might have something that might actually help you. I am working in Japan for a small health/beauty company and our smoking-cessastion device actually works. I don't know if you will read this but I will try to send you a message on Facebook. If you really want to quit then I might be able to help. Peace! BTW: check out my blog: fukushimadiaries.blogspot.com: PEACE