Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fashion Cares

Okay so, boys boys boys, queens with money in their pockets to burn, and free drinks. That's all I remember about Jeffrey's Fashion Cares event (which raised tons of money for GMHC) over on the West side last-night. That and Garrett, Sean and Brad, who I always love catching up with and all three looked amazing.

The highlight of the night (apparently) was this young Latin kid who would be opening the show and who I'd never seen. "Who are you with?" "Ford," he said with his shy little accent. Moments later I was bum-rushed by queens, "Did you talk to him? What did he say? Is he nice?" I'm like "Who?" "Jesus Luz!! That's who you were talking to!!" Uh..okay. I guess. Sweet kid nontheless.

But not even Madonna's latest boy-toy could steal the spotlight from the caliber of guys Andrew Weir had put together. Which (besides being for charity) is the main reason I shoot this event. You know I love me an off-season show and it's always an all-star line-up of the best in the biz, donating their time to charity, which makes for a very chill evening. And please, Parker Gregory in a Speedo? You know I'm all over that.















































16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the lighting not as good as you're used too? Their faces don't look quite as polished/flawless as normal ... Not all of them but some I'm kinda surprised at! Perhaps the makeup wasn't as intensive as during fashion week?

Anonymous said...

I just saw this on Menclick.net,so fun!

DoMo said...

Sean Opry is such a cutie!

dave peterson said...

haha -- I was thinking just what Anonymous said. They don't look so good (which is nice to see ONCE in a blue moon)

Anonymous said...

Travis Hanson really stands out in this group. I love the pics:)

Anonymous said...

all for a good cause. but, yeah, garrett is looking a bit deflated, and parker a bit inflated (time to cut the carbs...) love the kid in the black tank top - forgot his name! - and sean o is looking more grown up and all fine. great job everyone! :)

Anonymous said...

Who's the dark haired guy towards the end giving the peace sign? He's in a few of the pics - Anyone?

Anonymous said...

Miguel Iglesias

http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=5874

Fashion Gossips said...

Nice and hot! I love it! lol

xo xo

Anonymous said...

I like how you mixed Jesus in with the others, like hes a model. If not for Madonna he wouldnt even be there.

Anonymous said...

"I like how you mixed Jesus in with the others, like hes a model. If not for Madonna he wouldnt even be there"

But he is a model! That's how he met Madonna, he was cast in the W spread before he had even met her. Of course that has helped his career immensely but having watched the models.com video he has every right to be there ... Out of all the guys he is definitely one of the prettiest.

Miguel Iglesias is beautiful & seems to be pretty charismatic, he should go far...

E.S.Kinny said...

Sean Opry was made 4 me!!!

im SICK of Jesus

Zakuro said...

Looks absolute Fun!

Sean with beard is cute and handsome;)

MR style said...

im in love with laurence stiers !!amazin

Devlin said...

Sean is one fine boy. And those eyes... never gotten over how amazing they are

And to all who believe Jesus is hot? I have absolutely no idea why you would see that. I honestly think that he's a pretty bad looker.

I really like the top Chad White is wearing and the leather jacket with the white and black top, don't know that models name.

Contrarian said...

Some of these models appear to be giving you a hard "get outta my face" stare--or is that just male model attitude these days?