Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Proenza Schouler FW 09

So Proenza wins my "Worst Pics I Shot All Week" award. I don't know what happened. They all looked great at the time, but then when I got home and saw them on my laptop, they looked like shit. Like, bad lighting...bad coloring..ugh. Not all of them, just most.

Honestly, I think it's because it was the funnest backstage I'd been to all week and I just couldn't be bothered to shoot. FINALLY good food, Tim Blanks, Sean Cunningham and Raquel, who I basically spent the entire time catching up with outside and never even bothered to grab a shot of. I did manage to get a good one of Georgina, however, who always looks great.











3 comments:

S said...

Why do they all have alien-esque foreheads?

Anonymous said...

I think it's the hair...

urban clothing said...

Yes... It's definitely the hair that's to blame for making them resemble the coneheads. Perhaps the inspiration for their hairs are milkmaids, just take a good look at it.

Great fashionable creations though.