Wednesday, March 11, 2009

David Shields

There was a span of time back in the 90's where any male model that passed through Milan shot with photographer David Shields. He was actually my first test when I hit Europe and has remained a good friend to this day. He's working back in AUS at the moment but before taking off I was chillin' at his pad one day while he finished up his edit for a story he'd just shot with of my favorite beauties, Ali Stephens. "I don't wanna see it til it's out," I told him as I avoided the screen on his computer. Well, it's out. LOVE it Dave! Great job!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave's great ...

But Geez! ... he must have been really young if he shot you back in the day!

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile JD and David are the same age

Anonymous said...

Ali looks really cool here.

Keri Anne said...

I agree..these are fun side to her!
Love you Alixo

Keith said...

DAVE IS AWESOME!!!!!