Friday, February 13, 2009

Rag and Bone

Okay, so forget all that shit I said earlier about not blogging this week. What was I thinking? Most definitely the hangover talking. Though I can't guarantee you're gonna hear from me everyday, I'll try to smack some shit up here when I can. And as I pretty much have carte blanche to do whatever I want, I figure I'll just shoot the boys. I did miss Men's after all.

First day, first show, Rag and Bone. And I can't believe I never shot this show. And such a great line-up of girls. Freja, Julia Stegner, Coco, Lily, Jourdan (who I'm still obsessed with) Edita (love) Heidi Mount, Stam, Kasia, Maryna, Ali Stephens...However as much as I love the girls, it was really the boys that made my day.

And this show had ALL the boys. Lenz, Julien, Matvey, Matt Benstead (love), VNY's new boy Thomas, my favorite VMAN Contest runner-up Aiden and the always hot Danny Schwarz. (Though I do love me some Jamie Jewitt.) Chill backstage, chill first day. And just like that, I'm back.













3 comments:

tribalpottery said...

Love the video clip JD. Wish it was longer. Glad you came to your senses.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god fashion week is so boring now, its like a chore and always the same old...

Anonymous said...

You sound like JD. You two know each other?