Saturday, February 14, 2009

Patrik Ervell

Day 2 and another season with Patrik Ervell over on the west side. And to be honest I had no idea how I was gonna cover his show this season. Could I go on one more time about how "flawlessly executed" his designs are or how "precise" his tailoring is? Is everyone as tired of hearing me say that as I am typing it? Well. I'm sorry. But it's true.

I will say I definitely saw a softer Patrik with this collection. Less technical and more comfortable. And I like the way he's evolved yet maintained the integrity of his design. I mean, come on, he used a girl in his show. If that isn't change I don't know what is.


So, let's talk about the other thing I love about his shows. The casting. John Tan does a great job and Patrik has always had a sharp eye when it comes to picking boys. Stephan (who I love), this new kid Clinton from Request and this other new kid called Lucas who I'd never seen. Oh! And can someone please tell me who the girl was? I had such a good time shooting her I forgot to get her name or who she's with.

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures JD..

Anonymous said...

katrina hunter

dave peterson said...

i love the 6th down

Anonymous said...

katrina hunter with elite

Anonymous said...

katrina hunter with elite