Monday, February 23, 2009

Marc by Marc FW 09

Marc by Marc is always fun. The casting is young and fresh and loaded with all the up-and-coming new faces. AND (thankfully) Michelle Lee added a whole slew of big girls. Lily, Vlada, Stam, Alana, Kim Noorda, Sasha and Freja. Who I first shot at this same show my first season backstage, and looked amazing.

And then of course a whole other rung of faves. Matvey, Naty, Alyona, Cole (tats and all) Jourdan, Eniko, Ali, Karmen, Siri and Tanya D. Rogier was on video for this show, however stay tuned, as I haven't gone over the footage and don't know if there's anything there.

The highlight for me, however, was shooting my favorite VMAN/Ford Model finalist, Aiden Andrews. I've shot Aiden at many shows this week and I'm certain we'll be seeing alot of him this summer over in Europe. Along with new favorite faces Jonas Kesseler, Matthew Hitt, Jerome, James Hampson and Jakob Hybholt.











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish your pictures got bigger when you click on them :\

dave peterson said...

exciting!

Anonymous said...

JD- You are smart not to post your photos larger. Why would you want them to be able to be used without your consent? Small sizing is a smart safeguard:)

PS Please post more photos of Sean Opry!!

Sohyle said...

Cant wait to see more of Jonas Kesseler!!

Sohyle said...

And O ya btw congrats man for making on it my list for being the best backstage photographer...

Anonymous said...

Jd love Matvey please more posts on him

konshonchloe said...

i love beha freja its beautifull