Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday

So this is what 41 looks like! (After a late night and a big dinner anyways.) I actually had a great day, which is odd. I never used to be in to birthdays and for years just let 'em pass without ever telling anyone. But then one year V got me a stripper (disguised as a UPS driver) and now I love 'em.

This year was extra special cuz I got to share the date with my pal Gaspard. Along with an amazing dinner with friends downtown at Macao. (What up G?!?) Kathy Lo was there and shot fun pics. Thanks Guys!

9 comments:

EJ said...

Happy Birthday, JD!

IT IS WHAT IT IS said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH..WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE

FASHION DOOHICKEy said...

Happy Birthday! :) God Bless with your future endeavors! :D

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JD!!! YOUR THE BEST.
YOU LOOK YOUNGER EACH YEAR!
AGE DON'T MEAN A THING, KEEP EM' BOYZ COMIN :D

REMEMBER TO STRIVE FOR MORE THIS YEAR

SE@N said...

Happy Birthday !!!
Have a wonderful year ahead...

dave peterson said...

Happy Birthday! LOVE your blog, and your work.

Anonymous said...

41 would look a lot better if 41 didnt smoke so much
Love you JD!
Xo

Sohyle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!!!!!! HOT AT 41!!!!

tribalpottery said...

Belated bday J. You look much younger.