Friday, February 13, 2009

Fashion Week

Okay bitches! It's on! New York Fashion Week has arrived. And kicking it all off is Paul Rowland with a gallery exhibition that turned out to be just the pick-me-up I needed. And not soon enough!

I have to admit I had no idea how I was gonna get through this week. First the weather, then the economy and of course this being my sixth season of New York fashion certainly doesn't help. But thank GOD it turns out all I needed was a room full of beautiful people to get me goin and now I'm all fired up.
Of course it could've been the Red Bull haze I smoked myself in to at the beginning of the night.

EVERY-body was out last-night! All the Women and Supreme hotties, my buddy Greg Kessler, Cecilia Dean, Hannelore, Louie, Mohammed, my favorite French hottie Vincent LeCrocq, the one and only Louise Pederson, Craig McDean, Behati and Jamie, a red-headed Vlada, Adam Senn, Isabeli, Hanne, Georgia...the list goes on.

AND, as much fun as I had last-night, I'm afraid I've got some bad news (actually, maybe you should sit down for this.) Okay, here it goes. Basically, I'm sitting this season out. YIKES!! (I know.) Yes, it's a total bummer but the truth is I've got so much happening OFF the computer backstage this season I just won't have time to blog. And having just turned 41, and officially an old man, I'm just not up for a week of no sleep, no eating, and all-nighters of writing and uploading film. I just can't.

I will however be covering a few parties over on the V site. And who knows perhaps throughout the week may even be inspired to do a few posts. So, until then, Happy Fashion Week everybody!

2 comments:

tribalpottery said...

OMG! WTF? I can't believe you're sitting this week out. You're NOT too old. 41 is the new 31 if not 21. Grab that camera and get thee backstage!

Anonymous said...

NY fashion is tired !!
I don't blame you for not wanting to do it:)