Sunday, February 15, 2009

Calvin Klein Men's

I don't know what possessed me to think I wouldn't be blogging this week. Especially when Italo had told me last month he was showing in New York this season as opposed to Milan. It's actually the only reason I got out of bed this morning. That and Jamie Jewitt. Who has officially become my new favorite model.

The collection was beautiful as always. And like Francisco with the women's line, I think Italo has done a great job maintaining the Calvin Klein aesthetic. Uber chic, this collection, and the guys all looked great.

And as usual they had all the best. Alan Carey, Reid, Blaine, Blake Kutcha, Courtney from Fusion and my man Joey Kirchner making his New York fashion week debut. And who, by the way, is responsible for more hits to this blog than anyone I've ever covered.


tribalpottery said...

If Blaine Cook can't pull off that jacket, no one can.

Zakuro said...

Manly, simple and constructive.

I like the coat with double collars on the 3rd pic.

Anonymous said...

and AMAZING guys
Calvin always has the best guys and the most exciting new faces

ronstarr said...

motorcycle seat jacket.