Saturday, February 14, 2009

Backstage Lacoste



One of my favorite shows to shoot each season is Lacoste. Which is surprising because not only is it early, but because it's my first show at the tents, I make it even harder by waiting til THAT morning to get my credentials for the week. BUT, it's still one of my favorite shows. It's so chill and relaxed and usually none of us are even awake (ie..the bed head.) And, they always use fresh young face which makes for a fun backstage.

I can't think of a better way to spend Valentine's than with, first, Behati (who's sort of a Lacoste tradition for me,) my girl Tanya D (who I started backstage with) and my pal Matvey (who I j'adore.) Throw Ali, Alyona and Yulia up in there and you've got a fun way to spend the morning.

4 comments:

mi.les.away said...

That is the best backstage video I have seen yet! Everyone there is seems really fun and cute.

Anonymous said...

JD!!! I FINALLY GET TO HEAR WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE!! I WANT MORE!!

Anonymous said...

Did he say f### Gordon?

dave peterson said...

you are the cutest boy there!