Friday, February 27, 2009

Alexandre Herchcovitch

Alexandre Herchcovitch is another show I've always been curious about but never able to shoot. So with hours between shows up at the tents, I decided to run through and see what was up. I don't know if it was all the Women and Supreme girls or the floral prints on a wet rainy day, or even my Italian crush, but it turned out to be a lot of fun.

Kelly Cutrone was there and for all you City fans, FYI, it was the most organized backstage I've ever worked.

Alana Zimmer, Anne V, Darya, Viviane Orth, Bruna, Sheila Marquez, Yulia, Amanda Laine, Heloise Guerin, Alyona, Karolin Wolter and the coolest of them all
Daiane Conterato.


ronstarr said...

brazil, brazil brazil!
rio, not so much ah.
sao paulo & darikayama - tokyo
goofy crazy flagship store.
i miss it, very much.


Anonymous said...

Why would you put her on your blog?