Thursday, January 8, 2009

Told Ya So



Does anyone remember the post I did about my fool-proof method for combating motion sickness? The one where I explained how I'd figured out that when you hit turbulence on a flight it helps to stare at the wing of the plane? No? Well, turns out I was right.

In fact, SO right that I followed a Google Alert to this travel site yesterday where they not only quoted yours truly (with cute little illustrations supporting my claim,) but then backed it up with scientific reasoning from the Navy as to why it works.

Uh-huh...ya, that's right. Who's your Daddy?

7 comments:

Ehren Jaleel said...

props JD props
you are spreading your wings ;) haha

Anonymous said...

what...u have turned into an infomercial blog site...goodness me...miss ya lady!
yes 117 was rockin'...so much to tell u !!!!

Anonymous said...

That's cute- I wish you were my daddy:)

Gio said...

i actually knew that about cars. not about planes though!

Gio said...

i actually knew that about cars. not about planes though!

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical!x

JUSTJR said...

JD you're the best!