Monday, November 17, 2008

PIN-UP

I shot PIN-UP's launch party uptown last week. And though I know nothing about the world of architecure, I got to see a lot of fun people I hadn't seen in awhile. KT, Sloan, Armand, Benajmin Liu, The Brian's (Molloy and Phillips), Felix, James Valeri, Jay, Jorge, and this cute French guy called Alex. It was a very chill party.

The highlight was this guy Peter Marino who's apparently a big art director or designs stores or something. He was very cool and the sharpest looking guy in the room.

Look for a slideshow over at V today or tomorrow.

4 comments:

Xico de Cadoro said...

he's actually a huge Decorator/Architect...think Louis Vuitton flagship store in Paris and all its little children around the world...ditto for Chanel, ditto for Dior...this guy actually has a wife...of the female kind that is...yeah right...wahahahahaha! but hey whatever rocks his boat is fine by me...(best friend of mine works for him)

btway love your blog, I often find great "inspiration" from it for my own blog, so thanks a lot and kisses from Xico

Anonymous said...

He was a really big deal designer and architect back in the 90s. Always all over Vanity Fair. Did (and I guess still does) a lot of the biggest name fashion stores. (I recognize his name from reading about designers using him to design their stores.)

http://www.nytimes.com/indexes/2008/09/28/style/t/index.html#pageName=28originals

Anonymous said...

Im still looking for the Calvin Klein presentation at V Magazne.com?? Why do you link to them? JD just put them on your own blog

Anonymous said...

my.name,is,johnny,O...and,i,am,a,vicker,i,need,some,help,dealing,with,some,mongrels,you,look,like,the,types,that,could,help...your,friend,john..