Thursday, November 13, 2008

Late Night Fun

The last day of Men's (Paris) I finished up my last show, grabbed a smoke with some of the guys and walked along the Seine. That is until I got a call from the gang over at Karl's studio to come play. So, I did.

I arrived to find Raquel sitting in hair and make-up, decked-out a'la Charlotte Stockdale. I was exhausted so I spent most of the night on these big comfy large couches, which are new in the studio, with my girl Amanda Harlech. We shot the shit and watched the magic happen late into the night.

Karl said he'd be running the negatives of what he shot and when you saw it on the screen it was hard to believe no-one had thought of it before. It was very cool and a fun night. There's a preview of what's to come over on the V site, or you can just wait and see it large and glossy in the issue.

4 comments:

MR style said...

RAQUEL LOOKS GOOD

Anonymous said...

You are so chic I cant stand it:)

sensoria said...

Love the pictures...electric...and love it...

JADED said...

these pictures are amazing!