Thursday, November 13, 2008

LA-NY

There's nothing I hate more than flying these days than getting to my seat and realizing I'm seated next to the "douche-bag-straight-guy." You know the one. On his phone up until take-off, standing in the aisle as people are trying to get to their seats, re-capping his weekend at the top of his lungs for everyone to hear how fabulous he is.

Why he's not in first-class for this flight, his night at Mr. Chow's fending off the A-list actress who was trying to "get on him," (who he turned down because he could tell she was just "after his money") and of course, the "Benz." (Which, after SIX times of hearing it, became more like an actual person than a weekend rental).
Ugh. Why me!!??

And of course he's a complete troll. Like, seriously dude, sit down and shut the fuck up already.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

10 comments:

Bryanboy said...

the $64 million question is... did you get his name and his number in the end?

ryan said...

I'm pretty sure this guy is just standard issue for coast to coast flights. He's there to warm up or cool down travelers to southern cali bro culture. With out him it might be like pulling a groin muscle by not stretching before the gym, or getting the bends from surfacing to quickly after a deep dive. He's a necessary evil in maintaining the balance between east/west relations.

maitai said...

I was seated right next to an exact same troll on my flight back to LA from DC. JESUS CHRIST THEY ARE AN ANNOYING BUNCH. Why can't they just.. die?

Anonymous said...

this post is epic. luvs the whole realtime reality bit of it ahhahaha

B said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Its no surprise to me you would encounter someone like this flying out of LA. Bleck!!

Anonymous said...

luvs it :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a typical flight to los angeles to me

Mia said...

they are everywhere. not only in the US ^^

Anonymous said...

FIERCE POST