Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yuck

I caught an episode of The View the other day and, oh my god, what a bunch of squawky cows. And how horrible is this Elisabeth Hasselbeck broad? Such a typical Republican.

Only hears what she wants, recites facts she's prepared beforehand as truth (though completely irrelevant) shrugs off charges against her party and then self-righteously blasts whatever the Republicans have fabricated as worst (yet, never as bad as what they're being accused of) and, of course, always changes the subject when losing a point. So typical. And SO the reason why I don't waste my time trying to have rational conversation with people like her.


If you can stomach it, check out this clip of the episode. It lasts about five minutes and starts out fairly calm, but then watch how they all just freak out. Does anyone watch this show? What a horrible way to start your morning.

7 comments:

Gio said...

I hate that bitch.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately there are more people like her in this country than you think- K

Anonymous said...

This country is full of Elizabeths! C'mon ... The US is the most puritanical country I know! Thankfully growing up in NYC I didn't really have to deal with them much ...

Anonymous said...

elisabeth hasselbeck is like an indignant child who is trying in vain to win an argument with mummy and daddy.

get her off the show... her voice makes my ears bleed.

mau said...

i hate that stupid bitch
she should be fired from the view

Anonymous said...

I'm actually a Republican and cant stand her, although probably for different reasons than anyone else here. That being said, I agree with your post overall and wonder who the f*** would want to subject themselves to these whiny bitches first thing in the AM! If I wasn't already gay, I sure as shit would be after a week of these highly undesirable cry babies.

Anonymous said...

JD- you should youtube "sherri attacks elizabeth" SCAREY