Tuesday, September 16, 2008

V Party

Inez and Vinoodh and V Magazine's blowout on the MINI rooftop for the launch of V55 was amazing! SO much fun! Everyone was there and I was thrilled to share a smoke with so many of my favorite people. Highlights of the night include photography lessons from the wonder duo themselves...

...Spending most of my time behind the DJ booth with Catherine and Abbey Lee...

..And meeting Steven Klein, who I had no idea was so cute. For more from the evening click here.

4 comments:

office said...

nice blog, pls visit us
we have a modeling ´s blog
I hope see your coment

Anonymous said...

Rare to see you crushin on someone your own age for a change:)

Anonymous said...

JD,

Let me know what you think of this:

http://videoshomo.over-blog.fr/

digital magazines-Other Edition said...

Get latest digital magazines for iPad, iPhone and PC/MAC available on Other Edition newsstand.