Friday, September 5, 2008

New York Fashion Week

Okay bitches! It's on. New York fashion week has arrived. How's this for a tourist shot? I was up at the tents today getting my credentials and couldn't think of a better way to illustrate the arrival of fashion week than Bryant Park. I'm just poppin' in though. I'll be over at V starting Monday so look for all my backstage craziness over there. And it will be crazy I assure you. I'm scheduled to shoot the highest amount of shows yet (25) and 4 parties. AND I'll be doing it all via Brooklyn. So light a candle and say a prayer, cuz I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

11 comments:

Kathryn Proulx said...

Say hi to V's design intern for the semester-Tiff Chang! She's amazing!

good luck!

Bryanboy said...

i love it when photographers take myspace-type photos of themselves.

haha ;)

mi.les.away said...

it's great that you are blogging again. Even though it was a short break I missed seeing a new post from you!

Excited for the pic ^^

Chris said...

You'll ROCK it! I can't wait to see all the photos ;-)

Anonymous said...

WORK BITCH !!

Anonymous said...

25 shows + 4 parties (!!!) where do you get your energies from?!

MR style said...

hey if u look for help im here dear !!!!

Anonymous said...

where's irina l?

yivon said...

Looking forward for great photos especially those of Marc Jacobs
=)
Cheers!
XOXO

No soy tu estilo said...

you know how to rock them :)

Anonymous said...

I saw you last night in cut off shorts. You have nice calves:)