Monday, August 11, 2008

Mickey's Room

I can't believe my girlfriend Mickey Boardman is here! I'm like a pig in shit. How great to get to Copenhagen after 3 weeks in Europe on the road alone, and have one of my favorite people here. Jacob Brown from V is here as well, so we all met over at Mickey's hotel for a quick bite, a cute construction worker, some fun pics for Bryanboy, Lynn Yaeger and a couple meet-and-greets.








"We are going to come to the Third World and abuse you like the little bitch you are!"

4 comments:

Bryanboy said...

I LOVE MR MICKEY!
I LOVE LYNN YAEGER (OMG I REALLY LOVE HER)!

AND I LOVE YOU TOO!

;)

fazal deen said...

Tell Lynn I said HI
Fazal

Love your Site Mr. Ferguson!

Jawn Visarra said...

"were going to your country and use you like whorish women in marikina" hahah wow.who taught you guys Tagalog?

George G said...

Just a slight correction, "We're going to your country and we're going to use you like the CHEAP whores in Marikina"

haha!

Hell, if I were in Marikina, I'd LET you, JD. Hell, I'm in Chelsea and I'd let you. You're such the hotness. But I'm no model so I shall just languish in online voyeurism...
;)