Friday, August 15, 2008

Lenz von Johnston

Late one night in a smoke-filled hotel room in Milan, a bunch of fashion queens sat around discussing their days at the shows and, yes, boys. After kicking names around for half an hour or so, someone chimed in. "Hey, you know who has the BEST personality?" "Leeeeenz!!!" They all shrieked.

I don't know if it's his acting background or hippie parents, but
in a sea of beautiful faces Lenz von Johnston definitely stands out. His new Calvin campaign is out this month with Lara Stone and I think he looks great. Lenz was the first person I called when I got to Berlin for a big night out on the town. (Though it was more like a crawl.)

We L-O-V-E Lenz!


Claire Fisher said...

Ok, yes, fine, cute...I'll give you that. But why didn't they bring back Jamie Burke for CK Jeans? For that matter, why isn't he being used in any campaigns? Ugh!

Anonymous said...

because he's tired :)

Anonymous said...

JD - the interview FT did with you aired tonight in Toronto. They showed a shirtless picture of you a few times and might I say, um YUM much?
you have a new man fan in Canada. ;)

Anonymous said...


Anonymous said...