Tuesday, August 12, 2008


One of my most favorite-ist people in the whole world is Peter Damgaard. I first met Peter years ago in Milan as a model (though he always got the good jobs) and he is actually one of the reasons I came to Copenhagen. He and partner Michelle Jensen (who's very cool) started 2pm in 1999 and have not looked back since. Their board is like an All-Star line-up of "Who's Who" and they are widely respected within the industry.

Their team is like family and being in the agency felt like home. Meeting Thue, Amanda, Maria and Malene was the highlight of my week. As well as Louise Pederson (who is so major), Agnete Hegelund (who I love) and Adrian Bosch (my new BFF.) A bunch of us walked over to the D'Angleterre for tapas the other night and even though Michelle is expecting any day, I still managed to sweet talk her in to a photo. LOVE 2pm!

No comments: