Monday, July 14, 2008

Versace



I loved Versace. Loved Donatella, loved the PR girl from LA that handled the celebrities...Guido, Pat, Julian Faetsma, Helge, Hampus, this other boy who's name I can't remember...loved it. And I can't believe how foreign it is for me to see models on the runway now. Girls or guys. It's like I completely forgot what it is they actually do. I rarely see shows anymore, once I get first looks I'm gone. So stumbling on to this clip late last-night was a treat. And it's hysterical to see the guys so serious.

And would someone please tell me the name of this little British kid that Pat and I are so crazy about? If you look quickly you may catch him in the show. He's about half way through and he's got on a white muscle-T with black cigarette smoke on it and he's wearing sunglasses. He told me his name a dozen times, I don't know how it never stuck. (I've gotta lay off the smoke.) He's so major.

7 comments:

David Motta said...

love it too

Anonymous said...

Matt Benstead,he opened the dolce show ss07

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!
xo

ill na na said...

MATT BENSTEAD, of course!
;-)

Anonymous said...

yes dude, lay off the smoke.

sanchez-daniel said...

haha how ironic that you want to know his name, and the song is "That's Not My Name"

Zakuro said...

I liked Matt on burberry prorsum so much and The Ting Tings' songs including "that's not my name".

When at fashion shows i saw many fashion people who come from a lot of foreign countries, I'm apt to forget some names, too.
so,,,i get what u said.