Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Paris Day 2

HELLOOOO!! Did we lose you? I don't blame you, even I stopped checking the V site. I don't know why any of you still would be. Well, the good news is, we finally pulled the lead out of it and got back to our coverage of the shows. Which, yes, were almost two weeks ago. (I know.) So, if you wanna see the funnest show I ever shot, along with the best show of the season take a look!

And check out this f*cking shoe! I don't know why I just thought it was so bad-ass. The whole show was. Pat was a blast and was having the time of her life, as you can see.

"Are you kidding? I've been covering up pimples for two weeks, I finally get to do some actual make-up!"

Half the guys were freaking out they were, basically, in drag. While the other half (the cool ones) were loving it. Owen made my night as did Scott Barnhill. The pics at V are great and just seeing them put a smile on my face.

3 comments:

yibram palacios said...

no way!!!i'm wondering what do you do whit so many beautifull boys around you!!!

ej said...

SO FUN!

Anonymous said...

PAT MCGRATH IS THE BEST!
Xo