Friday, July 11, 2008

Luiz Afonso

I knew there was something I loved about this kid. He's f-ing Brazilian?!? Who knew? Along with Julius Beckers, Luiz Afonso was my other favorite thing about this season. And he did just as much. Had I known he was from down South I would have done up a sign for Juliano to add to his collection.

"Alfonso?!?" I'd say to him at each show after snapping his photo. "No, Afonso," he'd reply in his shy little voice."

What the hell's the matter with me anyways?
I'm afraid I owe him an apology, he was robbed! Unfortunately, each time I thought I had a second to get his info, it always ended up I didn't. So literally, every time I spoke with him, the entire two weeks, it was more of the same.

"Luis with an S?!?"
"No, a Z."


So, here he is. Luiz Afonso. And he's MAJOR!






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...he was robbed of the special
jd treatment ahahahaha...wonder what that feels like?

Anonymous said...

he's so cute. doesn't he look like Jeremy Dufour's little bro?

MR style said...

well it seems like Brazilian and french are back !!? cool cool !! but what about black guys ?!!

yibram palacios said...

is all about eyes

Imelda Matt said...

what not MAJOR about cute shy boy?

Anonymous said...

The Prada pictures are GORGEOUS!!

Made In Brazil said...

We'll get a picture with a sign eventually...

young dudes said...

He's really cute and shy.

Jose Pedras said...

fabulous model

Ann da Pandaaaaaaaa said...

He's delightful.