Friday, July 18, 2008

Lars Burmeister

Acqua di Gio is one of the most coveted campaigns out there. Reserved for a select few in the world, fronting Armani's top-selling fragrance not only assures you blue chip status within the industry but, if chosen, you can pretty much just sit back and watch the checks roll in. For years.

Larry Scott
held the prestigious position for nearly a decade and I think Lars Burmeister was an excellent choice.
I ran in to Lars at Spin the other day and you know I had to grab some shots. We L-O-V-E Lars Burmeister.







6 comments:

deena said...

he is so beautiful!x

stacey said...

Can you think of many models that are right for this ad???

Anonymous said...

I like you got lars burmeister to smile:) You really are good..

underneath said...

I was SO hoping for a underwear shot!

Anonymous said...

i wish something like this happens to me too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU Lars!!
marry me!