Monday, July 21, 2008

Hugo Boss

Popped over to Berlin for Hugo Boss last week. Total blast! You know I love these "non-fashion week" shows. And leave it to the Germans to be the most professional and well organized yet. Hugo Boss anyways. I loved it. Bruno Pieters turned out an uber architectural collection of black, blue, white and beige. Complete with BBQ and celebs.

So you had Olga Scherer (who I love)...

...Tanya D putting the dressers through their paces...

...half a dozen sharply dressed boys...

...and Irina poppin' around making faces, lighting my cigs and making me laugh the entire time. ALL after a late-night out on the town.

Go to Vmagazine.com sometime this week and you'll see a complete slideshow.

3 comments:

kar said...

OLGAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Zakuro said...

Irina!
she is cool anytime.

Olga!
she looks so nice in circle shaped sunglasses.

yibram palacios said...

i want the glasses!