Friday, July 4, 2008

Favorites

I still haven't recovered from the shows, my god. I haven't eaten in days and even though I've spent the last ten hours chained to my computer editing, I had to take a break and do something fun. Like touch base with the ol' blog for five minutes. Here's all my faves from Milan and Paris, starting with the biggest fave of all.

Favorite Shoe (Paris)- Galliano.

Favorite friend to pal around with- Jay Massacret.

Favorite venue (Paris)- Dries van Noten.

Favorite Model...

...Julius Beckers from Dusseldorf.

Favorite live performance (Milan)- Roisin Murphy (Gucci party).

Favorite designer I met for the first time and fell in love with- Riccardo Tisci...

...with favorite new Givenchy exclusive Jakob Wiechmann.

Favorite DJ (Milan) Michel Gaubert.

Favorite Supermodel- Mathias Lauridsen.

Favorite girlfriend to play with backstage- Pat McGrath.

Favorite smokin' buddy- Owen Steuart.

Favorite face to photograph- Felix Schopgens.

Favorite venue (Milan)- Versace.

Favorite unaffected model- Taylor Fuchs.

Favorite moment- Bunny bum-rushing Karl for a photograph.

Favorite model to play with backstage- Sean O'Pry.

Favorite shoe (Milan)- Dsquared.

Favorite Brazilian model.

Funnest show I ever shot (girls or guys)- John Galliano.

Favorite person I shot in a crowd and have no idea who it is.

Other favorite person I shot and have no idea who it is.

Favorite show of the season- Givenchy.

Favorite friend and designer I was SO happy to see- Eric Wright.

Favorite boy I've been wanting to shoot for a year and is never in town- Alex Gilbert.

Favorite live performance (Paris)- Santagold.

Favorite boy who's name I never got.

Favorite backstage- Prada.

Favorite look- Calvin Klein.

Favorite backstage photographers- Greg Kessler and Jason Lloyd Evans.

Favorite unsolicited moment- Lenz von Johnston and another favorite model who goes to film school out in LA, whose name I can't remember right now...shit...anyways he's very cool.

Favorite DJ in town (Paris) with Maryna Linchuk and Sebastien- Sal Morale.

Favorite model I've seen in magazines and never met in person- Patrick.

Favorite driver (Milan)- Luigi.

Favorite model I couldn't stop shooting and made me late for my next show- Florian.

Favorite person I met while in Europe- Rufus Abbot.

Favorite model to stare at- Clement.

Favorite backstage photographer who crashed men's fashion week- Sean Cunningham.

Favorite surprise backstage during men's fashion week- Emina.

Favorite "Favorite"- Simon Nessman.

21 comments:

Diego said...

DIVA!

Texas said...

WOW! U were everywhere.
Great photos. Looks like fun.
T

yibram palacios said...

KL is my sugar daddy

Rodrigo said...

What an awful job you have...

dru said...

i heart emina & simon!

Anonymous said...

best post you ever did!x

MR style said...

well it seems like u'r the luckiest guy !! catchin so many hot guys !!! oh and your pictures from the visionnaire party rock !! have u met carine roitfeld ?

paolo said...

Michel Gaubert's bag? Does anyone know the brand?

Keesean said...

oh this is fabulous.

chris said...

I've always wondered what it was like.

Beautiful photos. And the stuff you do for Vmagazine.com is superb!

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I love your shorts in the pic w Eric Wright.

Anonymous said...

brilliant..love it!
Xo

Imelda Matt said...

I'm standing alone on this...those JG platform/clog/sneakers are abominations spawned from the pits of hell!!!!

Anonymous said...

could anyone give me any info on Florian. he's way hot!

lee said...

"Simon Nessman"- Im impressed with your loyalty JD. He is a cutie !!

P.E. said...

You didn't eat for days?!?!?
good.

Anonymous said...

who's that brazilian model? he's hot!

jake said...

Rufus is a cool dude..met him my first casting at Westwood.

Bryanboy said...

I'M LOVING EVERYTHING!!!

GAWD JD. YOU ARE A GODDESS!!

julian. said...

Lucky!

Anonymous said...

MORE TAYLOR FUCHS JD!!!!!