Thursday, June 5, 2008

Facebook

OMG everyone is on Facebook! And yes it's official, I finally joined. You'd think it was the constant nagging from friends or emails from strangers or even Pat McGrath telling me backstage, "You have to be on Facebook." Well, surprise surprise (of course) it was a boy. How predictable am I? Turns out this hottie I've been wantin' to meet for some time was there and, thus far, it's worked out pretty well.

I was hesitant, having spent so much time on my MySpace, to invest energy in yet another reason to be online. But where MySpace was more about driving hits to my site, Facebook has turned out to be a fun way to keep up with friends. And the interface is so much cleaner and somehow chic, no?

Which brings me to a little FYI action. After three days of being bombarded with IM's from strangers and friend requests out the ass, I've made an executive decision to keep my page limited to people I actually know, or know of. So if you find yourself no longer having access, please know that it is not personal and feel free to hit me up on MySpace.

OH and question marks! Even if we are BFF and you have one of those unattractive question mark's as your photo, you will remain in the request box until you upload one. (Is that bitchy?)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A tad bitchy but you should be able to use facebook how you choose..

yibram palacios said...

sure,i love facebook... just take care about some stupid aplications hahaha... hope you dont delete me on myspace

Made In Brazil said...

It was about time. Even I joined last time I was in NYC.

nikki b said...

I guess I did not make the cut:(

Anonymous said...

i don't have a facebook even if my friends and spammers bug me. i'm probably just paranoid or don't want to spend much of my time on my ass checking and clicking if i have messages. i rather text and mass email, thank you. lol

Anonymous said...

Facebook is for people with too much time on their hands. x

disappointed said...

i have been rading your blogs since v magazine..anow you reject my request 2x. what gives?