Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Aoife Wasser

Popped by Indochine the other night to party with the V crew and say farewell to one of my favorite people EVER, Aoife Wasser. Yes, my favorite "Mick" will be heading to that big Conde Nast building in the sky (I mean uptown) and serving as Teen Vogue's new Creative Director. I cannot think of a better person for the job.

Being just as shy as she is beautiful, it is near impossible to get a photo of her. So I figured I'd whip the camera out when she least expected it, which just happened to be when she opened her very own personalized going away card that designer Janice Yu had done in her honor. (One of the best I've seen.)

After a lot of tears (Anne) and loads of liquor, we all poured onto the street for the ever-elusive group shot. Aoife (E-fah) is responsible for a large part of my computer knowledge (of the Photoshop kind) and if not for her constant tolerance of my phone calls and texts, I never would've gotten this blog off the ground!

Congrats Eefs! Love ya!


Anonymous said...

OH my god this is the cutest blog entry ever! jd its so awesome to see this side of u. u really are sensitive. what sign are u? AOIFE sounds like she is such a good all around person. anyways im starting to sound crazy.

p.s. check out my tees www.goldsaturn.com


Dustcakeboy said...

Omg..some of us Irish are actually successful? Who knew!


Anonymous said...


Anonymous said...

Thanks JD, so cute. Miss you wasser!
xxx p

Anonymous said...

what a lovely group and oh hey, i see cecilia!!!

love her.