Monday, May 19, 2008

Tyler Lough

Who knew that after getting on my "I never shoot models nude" soapbox last week, I'd run in to one of my favorite boys to shoot, the same day I got a request for some nudes for a magazine. Non-American magazine that is. And I could not think of a better person for the job than Tyler Lough, who I shot last year as a new face. Having just returned from Japan, he was just as enthusiastic about shooting (with someone that speaks English) as I was about being asked to do nudes.

We shot loads of different scenarios, too many to choose one or two to post here, and so much that I've not yet finished editing all the film. And having just shot with Bruce Weber for his American-banned watercolor book for Abercrombie, Tyler is completely comfortable being naked and didn't mind hanging out and being photographed all day. I love Tyler Lough! And not just because he's great to look at but because he's easy-going and a really nice guy.

Unfortunately I can't show you any of the film, but take my word for it we got beautiful shots.

12 comments:

MR style said...

hahaha what a great way to have sweet dreams !! good night !!!

Anonymous said...

MA-JAH HONEY!!!!
TOTALLY MY TYPE!!

Anonymous said...

nice ass..

Bryanboy said...

100% man!

Anonymous said...

well can you tell us where the shots will be published?

Anonymous said...

sex in kitchen is what i see

Anonymous said...

can you please post one or two more outtakes? Tyler is very handsome. Did he post frontal shot as well? Love models being so natural about nudity.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, Tyler is Beautiful, I would love to see more photos of him from the work you did. Will all these photos be available in a Magazine to purchase perhaps or some other source?

Can't get enough of this gorgeous young man.

Anonymous said...

I agree..this is hardly fairxx

Kristian said...

GENIAL PICK

COOL BLOG !!!!!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

yes can you tell us where the pics will be published?

Anonymous said...

Tyler is so special I think God must have taken extra time to mix the ingredients exactly right.