Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Rogan for Target

I shot Rogan's launch party for Target up at Barney's last week. It was a total blast and the last place I expected to see so many cute guys, starting with his partner Scott Hahn. Met Julie Gilhart (officially) who is lovely, caught up with Leigh Lezark and that crazy bitch Thomas Onorato, who I think is so fierce. The place was packed and I don't know if it was Benjamin Cho spinning or the copious amounts of bubbly but the girls were going ape-shit for the clothes.

The highlight of the evening for me though was not Diane Kruger or meeting Amanda Peet (who is AMAZING) but the cutest cameraman EVER named Robin. He's from Switzerland and I couldn't keep my eyes off him all night. In fact, me and a couple of my favorite girls from La Force and Stevens were taking bets on who would get his number first. How cute is he?

























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which one is Rogan's partner?

Anonymous said...

The camera guy is adorable-Xo

3rd-world stylist said...

i agree! he should be INFRONT of teh camera not behind it.

Anonymous said...

I fucking hope you got his number. That guy is so cute.