Friday, May 23, 2008

Okay Okay

So I've been reading online about what a "tease" I am with my photos and received tons of emails and comments about why the pics on my blog are so small. Why I didn't post more of Tyler, "What magazine will his nudes run in?" and "Did we shoot frontal nudity?" And yes I am just as frustrated with not being able to post larger images as you are.

Here's the deal. Because I selected the "three column" template for this blog, unfortunately the photos cannot be any larger than 320 in width, which is tiny, I know.
Yes, I guess I could post them at a higher-res, but the problem with that is I'm usually rushing on here and higher-res images clog up the program which makes for very long uploads. This can be extremely time consuming when doing multiple images, but yes, moving forward I will try and do higher-res images.

As far as Tyler goes, I am not withholding information as to the fate of his images. Unsatisfied with the terms of the original proposal, we are now deciding on which magazine is most appropriate and at this point the destination is unknown. Where Tyler's nudes will run, if at all, is a sensitive issue and careful consideration must be given to their placement as he is a professional model and, well, we all know how male nudity is received in the States and we must be careful in how we choose to display them. I promise as soon as something is known, you will be the first to know! And yes we shot full-frontal.

13 comments:

Giovanni said...

Those two photos of Tyler are delicious! Thank you, JD, for thinking of us! ;)

vic said...

jd u're hot. sexy.

I Want Today, I Want Tomorrow said...

Love your photographs but can we see something else other then six pack abs and bubble butts. Hot guys can have a little gut, or be older. I want to see a hairy silver fox. The world is filled with SOOO many sexy men. Growing up John Malkovich was SEXY as hell.

CJ said...

Hey JD
I was wondering what your thoughts were on the Tom Ford ads featuring Alex Schultz nude. Aside from the YSL ads with Samuel De Cubber (also Tom Ford) I dont think I have ever seen full frontal male nudity in a major fashion campaign. You seem to have a fascination with the male nude/male gaze so I am a bit curious to hear what you think.

Anonymous said...

Now you teased us even more!!! Thanks for the wonderful photos and give us hopes. Just wondering how come Tyler would pose for the shots if there is a concern about them to be seen? How does the industry work? Anyway, keep these shots coming. You are greatly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

give us more please

vic said...

jd you're so hot

Anonymous said...

You are contradicting yourself. First you said you got a request for some nudes from a magazine so you asked Tyler to shoot nude. Now you're saying you haven't decided which magazine to run or even these photos will be published?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all you've shared, JD! What was Tyler like in person?.......Thanks,Ben

Anonymous said...

JD, your photos are fantastic! Please upload hi-res version of Tyler's photos.

Anonymous said...

More please! He's gorgeous! I really want to see the rest of the pics!

david said...

hi, since tyler is willing to shoot full frontal photos, why can't the photos be published? he's really hot..

Anonymous said...

any more updates on tyler l and what he's been doing? shot anything new with him?