Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New York City

Back in the city and hit the ground runnin'! Popped over to V for the day to catch up with all my pals and do what we do best....smoke. We gotta quit, but what better way to deal with fashion stress?

Said congrats to my buddy Jay Massacret for being named senior fashion editor for V and VMAN, met new editor Jesse Ashlock, who is very nice (finally cute boys in the office), played with Cecilia and James, and I was off!

I have a crazy week ahead so I don't know how much you'll be hearing from me. I'll see ya when I see ya!

4 comments:

MR style said...

wow that's cool !!! but jd is it possible knowin a bit more about what they've done before, studies or different jobs that lead to this great place as fashion editor at V ?

Claire Fisher said...

See, nobody here believes me...fashion=stress=SMOKE! I hear ya, baby!

Much Love To Ya,
Claire

Anonymous said...

Glad your back to civilisation! a.k.a - Manhattan!

Anonymous said...

U R IN NYC AND HAVE NOT CALLED ME?