Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day y'all! I spent the night over at Hiro with two of New York's fiercest. (Well, three if you count Erich Conrad, though she was nowhere to be found.) DJ Honey Dijon and the fabulous Andre J. I knew when I heard the password for the VIP was "my stinky hole" I was in for a night but I had no idea what Honey had in store. I was completely blown away.

The best part of the night was the debut of the video the two of them had done with Marco Ovando, which played on a large screen several times throughout the night. The queens went crazy watching the two of them gyrate in front of a large flag, mixed with hot boys and cool graphics. I stood riveted for a solid ten minutes in hopes of snagging a clear shot. Check out the video. I't s MA-JAH!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SAW U THERE-U LOOK BETTER IN PERSON

Anonymous said...

I lurve it !!

Anonymous said...

ohmygod why didn't you tell me you were going?! Was looking for something/someone to do last night..