Friday, May 23, 2008

Denise Richards

Did y'all catch Denise Richards on Larry King Live the other night? She's hit the talk-show circuit promoting her new show on E and my knee-jerk reaction was something like, "Ugh...Denise Richards." And then I realized all I've ever known about her is what I've heard in the media. So I tuned in. And you know what? I like her.

I don't know if it's because I'm perpetually for the underdog or because she seemed rational and level-headed when stating her case, but she didn't strike me as sketchy or evil at all. Certainly not a bad person or dishonest. I thought she was your average single mom, raising two kids, coping with a public divorce with America hating her through it all.

And poor her. You know the whole time she was dealing with being vilified in the press her mother was dying of cancer? I can't imagine how awful that would be. And like Charlie Sheen's a saint? Lets remember there are two sides to every story and isn't the motto in this country "innocent until proven guilty?" Actually, is she even on trial?
I think she deserves a break.

Of course hearing she's a sucker for a big dick totally won me over.

4 comments:

keri said...

I agree JD, she deserves a chance. But does being a bad actress count for anything?

Anonymous said...

U r such a size queen
I love it-

mikemess said...

Its true there are 2 sides of the story....
that's cool that you didnt go to the normal "faggot" thing and just judge her and you understood that her man is totally fucked up and so is the media...

MIKEMESS said...

Thats cool that you had the mindset to understand that there are 2 sides of the story and you didnt go to the typical faggotry drama of judging her.. that man was fucked up.

your the bomb JD