Tuesday, March 18, 2008

VMAN 10

VMAN! VMAN! VMAN! It's all about VMAN for me right now. And not just because I have pics running in the new issue (which just hit newsstands) or because we will soon be able to get it quarterly, but because they are doing a male model search with Ford Models.

I think it's a great idea and after watching V contest winner Amanda Laine shoot right to the top, I'm lookin' forward to the results. The winner will be photographed by Hedi Slimane for the next cover and you can even vote for your faves online. In the meantime check out VMAN 10! That is if you wanna see Ashton Kutcher in his underwear.

3 comments:

MR style said...

wow being photographed by hedi slimane !! what a chance

Anonymous said...

Good idea though having just looked at the entries I'm hoping they get better ... Sorry, but I think they should have perhaps specified height requirements ... Seems like quite a few of the guys are 5'8" / 5'9" ... Thats minimum height for girls! Should be interesting ...

Anonymous said...

I entered the CONTEST!! lol im the only entry that is so different from all of other ones. but whatever..it'll be nice to see if i win.
love u JD...u should vote for me!
Hail