Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Flavia de Oliveira

So guess who went and got herself an exclusive for the YSL show? My girl Flavia. I was wondering what happened to her in Paris and then after I read what the deal was, it made total sense.

My Flavia props are L-O-N-G overdue. Sure I've written about how fun she is and I know I throw that word around a lot but, "The Bod" (as I call her) Flavia de Oliveira, is the funnest. She doesn't take herself too seriously and she goes with the flow. LOVE Flavia.

4 comments:

MR style said...

u seem to be in touch with a lot of brazilian but are the asians for example that funny ?

Mark said...

beautiful girl

The Prophet said...

gosh, JD! your smile is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

So what's the deal that YSL offered Flavia? Just curious... cause she skipped Milan fashion week as well. Hope she's not slowing down! Love Flavia!!!