Monday, March 3, 2008

My Birthday

My birthday always happens during New York fashion week. And this year it fell on the same day as DNA's big bash. I was so sick and beat down that day, but Taylor (Men's Board) took me out to a nice dinner and then I played with a few of my favorite girls. I never thought I'd spend my 40th with Kasia Struss and Hanne Gaby Odiele but what better way to not feel old than dancing the night away with those two?

I also got to see DNA's latest rising star Marteinn, who killed it this season. You'll be seeing a lot more of this kid.

5 comments:

Regiment Khaki said...

Happy birthday to a very stylish cougar. ;)

Legion said...

Happy birthday mister Ferguson! We spotted your blog since last year and we enjoy read it every time we step by!We also added you on our link list :)Hope it's ok?!
Soon we'll send you some cool stuff from here... ;)

The Prophet said...

happy birthday, papi!

Anonymous said...

J.D ... Did you & Taylor model during the same period back in the day?

Anonymous said...

hagsvilleeeee