Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Models.com

Models.com has been around forever! I remember 10 years ago I was bickering with my booker in Paris about whether or not a model was cute and she said "Well Models.com has him ranked as Top 10!!" There was a time they were the authority on all things model.

Well I'm happy to report, that time has returned. The site has undergone a complete face lift and not only have they updated their long-standing Top 50 list (much to the pleasure of bookers, wanna-be models and modelizers around the world), but in addition to their popular Of the Minute section they've started a blog called Daily Feed.

Great job guys! And
Betty I'll see you backstage!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well they kinda had to. no? it was so dated.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving it, so fresh and back to being all about the models

Mattio said...

I LOVE Models.com

I check it all day everday. its such a great resource, and countless blue chips (as i heard them say ALL the time) I remember appeared on Model Of the Week.

And yeah, the victoria secret models may be the most well known for common folk, but they aren't top to me.